Jeremiah’s Ulcer Repulser™
Highest quality all natural ingredients: slippery elm bark, marshmallow root, fenugreek seed, carrot powder, probiotics, and L-glutamine.
- 83% of horses with recurrent colic and 49% with acute colic have gastric ulcers.
- 37% of pleasure horses and 93% of racehorses suffer from gastric ulcers.
- Learn more.
GET GREAT RESULTS at a 95% discount when compared with GastroGard® or UlcerGard®. Plus FREE USPS Priority Mail® shipping. Jeremiah’s Ulcer Repulser™ addresses problems other equine medications and supplements ignore, such as colic, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, constipation, excess gas, scours, reflux, and ulcers.
When you use Jeremiah’s Ulcer Repulser™ your horse’s entire gastrointestinal tract is treated, soothed, and protected.
Digestive health and healing is additionally supported with pre and pro-biotics and L-glutamine, while offering relief from pain throughout the entire GI tract. With other products you can only achieve a transient reduction in the production of stomach acid.
From tongue to tail, a happy, healthy gut means a happy, healthy horse. It’s really that simple. You won’t find anything like it anywhere else. Plus, horses LOVE the taste.
See our Success Stories to learn what some of our customers have to say.
How Do We Compare?
The long term use of other equine medications, such as omeprazole (GastroGard® and UlcerGard®), ranitidine, cimetidine, famotidine, and calcium / aluminum / magnesium anti-ulceratives, comes with a set of unpleasant side effects and none of them are meant for long term use. Jeremiah’s Ulcer Repulser™ however, can be used for as long as needed.
Omeprazole (GastroGard® and UlcerGard®), ranitidine, cimetidine and famotidine work by suppressing almost all of the production of stomach acid from the stomach walls. Calcium / aluminum / magnesium products simply neutralize the acid made by the stomach. The theory behind these medications is basically, “less acid helps heal ulcers”. Unfortunately for the horse, this is the same normal acid that digests food, kills or controls fungi, bacteria, viruses, and parasites. It keeps your horse nourished, safe and healthy.
While these chemical treatments can be effective, they are very expensive in some cases and very inconvenient. Most can cost upwards of $40 per day or $1,200 per month, with two or more months being the minimum usual time period for treatment.
At best, omeprazole heals only 70–80% of lesions and there is a very high rate of recurrence.
Why afford or tolerate these issues for only a partial approach to GI health when there is a healthier, less costly, more easily administered natural choice available?
Jeremiah’s Ulcer Repulser™ (J.U.R.) allows the stomach and GI tract to function just as it was meant to, without compromising its ability to digest food or kill harmful pathogens. J.U.R. takes complete care of the entire irritated GI tract, not just the ulcers. We, along with our customers, insist that J.U.R. works faster than the alternatives, and provides a protective effect immediately without interfering with normal stomach and GI functioning.
J.U.R. is a powerful herbal blend that forms a nutritious and fully digestible mucilaginous gel, which acts as a demulcent (i.e., protective coating) and is rich in phospholipids and polysaccharides. This coating adheres to the equine digestive system’s ulcers and irritations, guarding them from the attack of stomach acids and other irritants. This encourages the stomach and digestive system to produce more of its own natural protective mucous, while also acting to reduce excess stomach acids, remove toxins, and reduce the overgrowth of any harmful bacteria. Simultaneously, the protective demulcent seeds the digestive system with beneficial bacteria and lines the walls of the equine digestive tract with the anti-inflammatory agent known as L-glutamine. Any excess J.U.R. is fully digested and leaves no harmful by-product.
J.U.R.’s method for relief is simple, and in most cases can be used just once each day, added to one of your friend’s regular meals. It can be used for as long as needed, even indefinitely. Unlike the alternatives, the daily use of J.U.R. carries no risk of overdose or product build-up/toxicity.
Most horses love the taste of J.U.R. The days of chalky powder, pill grinders, sticky liquids, and syringe concoctions are over. Forget trying to encourage your horse to eat, or wondering how much medication will actually be eaten. While we always suggest you maintain a great relationship with your vet and use their services when needed, you won’t ever have to call them (or pay them) to bring your horse’s supply of J.U.R.
One month of J.U.R. costs less than two days of GastroGard® or UlcerGard®!
The horse feed supplement is delicious and nutritious. There are no fillers. Most importantly, there are NO harmful ingredients in J.U.R. that can be found in some other equine GI supplements…
- NO MEADOWSWEET — this herb contains salicylic acid which can inflame or even cause ulcers and other digestive issues.
- NO LICORICE ROOT — this herb is not for long-term use because even in its safest form, it interacts with many medications, including anticoagulants. ANY form of licorice root can cause your horse to “test positive” for eugenol, an analgesic which is banned under the USEF. Owners are often told to stop supplements containing licorice root at least two weeks before an event to prevent disqualification. Usually in its place, the horse is put on an aluminum / magnesium / calcium supplement to replace the licorice root during that time lapse (unhealthy and inconsistent.)
No ingredient in J.U.R. is banned in any way, shape, or form by the USEF or any other organization that we know of. Your horse will not test positive for banned substances due to the use of Jeremiah’s Ulcer Repulser™. It can be taken in the days leading up to and during your event, improving your horse’s condition and protecting its gut during the stress of shipping and showing, thus maximizing his/her performance in any discipline while helping to get them home safe.
- NO BISMUTH — bismuth is based from salicylic acid.
- NO DIGESTIVE ENZYMES — but lots of digestive probiotics and prebiotics. Enzymes, when added to the diet of a horse with ulcers or any gastrointestinal issue, can inflame the digestive tract and can cause ulcers and other distress.
- NO ANTACIDS — such as salts, aluminum, magnesium, or other toxic substances.
- NO OATMEAL OR WHEAT (whole or ground) — sounds good, tastes good, but are really just fillers and poor substitutes for effective demulcents.
- NO ETHOXYQUIN or other unhealthy preservatives.
Jeremiah’s Ulcer Repulser™ Ingredients
- Ulmus rubra (slippery elm bark). Ulmus rubra is used throughout the world to treat chronic diarrhea, esophagitis, gastritis, peptic and duodenal ulcers, and ulcerative colitis. It is a natural anti-inflammatory, rich in mucilaginous polysaccharides, and forms a protective gel that coats the entire digestive tract from the mouth to the rectum. It helps to reduce harmful bacteria, which can thrive in an unhealthy digestive system. It is a prebiotic, and supports the growth of additional beneficial flora.
The mucilage activates a reflex that causes the stomach to secrete more of its own protective mucus. This increases the protective coating, shielding the stomach and small intestine from excess acidity. The water-absorbing capacity of ulmus rubra draws water into dry stool in the colon and adds bulk to loose and watery stools, providing effective relief from irritable bowel syndrome. In addition, its high calcium content may also contribute to its antacid effects.
- Althaea officinalis (marshmallow root). Althaea officinalis has similar properties to ulmus rubra: it is mucilaginous, soothing, and anti-inflammatory. It acts as a botanical mucilaginous demulcent that forms a protective gel, which acts to coat the entire digestive tract from the mouth to the rectum, helping to neutralize excess stomach acid. Althaea officinalis is used to treat chronic diarrhea, esophagitis, gastritis, peptic and duodenal ulcers, and ulcerative colitis.
- Foenum graecum (fenugreek seed). Foenum graecum belongs to the same Fabaceae plant family as alfalfa. Also rich in mucilaginous polysaccharides and flavonoids, foenum graecum stimulates the formation of a gastroprotective gel. Combined with powerful antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-secretory properties, it acts to sooth and protect mucosal injury. It may also lower blood sugar levels and support healthy metabolic function in insulin resistant horses.
- Daucus carota (carrot powder). Aside from the taste, which horses naturally love, daucus carota is a natural very effective neutralizer of excess stomach acid and provides a source of pectin, which becomes an integral part of the mucilaginous gel and demulcent properties of this special blend.
- Probiotics. Enterococcus faecium, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus casei, and lactobacillus plantarum. These are broad spectrum dietary probiotics which become a part of the demulcent coating to help develop a new and healthy balance of intestinal bacteria.
- L-glutamine (vegetarian). Glutamine levels become depleted in times of high metabolic stress during digestive distress and intensive training, causing diarrhea, stomach and colon ulceration, reduced nutrient absorption, and other digestive problems. L-glutamine replenishes these stores, providing fuel to the muscles and support for the immune cells in the intestinal mucosa, protecting against illness and tissue damage.
Why Choose Us?
There is simply nothing else available that does so much, so naturally, so affordably, so easily, and is so appreciated by the horse and owner/rider as Jeremiah’s Ulcer Repulser™. Because of our volume purchasing and friendly pricing, we can supply you with a product delivered to your door at a cost that is unbeatable.
Simply keeping stomach acid at bay is an insufficient and unsafe treatment. Horses deserve better, and we as horse owners ourselves, can deliver a dependable and consistent product at sustainable prices. We are also proud to announce that our product is MADE IN THE USA, and our packaging is environmentally friendly. Try Jeremiah’s Ulcer Repulser™ today!
Acute or dire gastrointestinal issues or ulcers, in our view, should be supplemented twice each day for at least one week, depending upon the situation. As we all know, being horse owners/riders, a horse’s reaction to gut pain can be very severe. If you prefer to use a twice per day regimen, as some severe situations require, you can base your order and reorders on that schedule (you know your horse’s needs best.) Always be sure to call your veterinarian in any emergency.
Patent and Trademark Application Pending.
Try Jeremiah’s Ulcer Repulser™ and see the results for yourself!
- FREE Priority Mail® shipping within USA — no matter how much you order! We also provide the lowest possible international prices (see below). Orders are typically dispatched within 1–2 days; USPS usually takes another 2–3 days to deliver within the United States.
- See our best value 90 days package below — a $30 discount.
- Completely natural, NO chemical ingredients, 5% of the cost of chemical treatments.
- J.U.R. works right away, but for best results it should be used for at least 90 days, as it takes time to heal the equine GI tract to 100% functionality. Many of our customers keep their horses on J.U.R. as a regular monthly supplement because of its countless beneficial results, but that is not a requirement for success.
- Powdered form; sold by volume. Amounts based on a daily serving of 1/3 cup (80 cc) for most horses. Very small horses may use half the regular serving. Serving scoop included (80 cc). For most horses, use one full scoop. See our FAQ for serving recommendations.
- For pregnant mares, please select the pregnant mare formula.
- For larger orders, please set the quantity after clicking Buy Now.
- For extra large draft horses, please order double the normal amount.
- All prices inclusive of any shipping costs. All prices in $USD.
For Cushing’s disease (PPID), equine metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, endocrine issues, and metabolic concerns, please see our special formulation: Cushing’s Control™.
By placing an order you agree to be bound by the Terms & Policies of this website.
- Please note shipping may take longer than usual: USPS is experiencing unprecedented volume increases and limited employee availability due to the impacts of COVID-19.
- No PayPal account?
PayPal’s Guest Checkout will process credit or debit cards without requiring registration.
Buy with confidence!
PayPal provides secure payment for your order and offers you all of the standard PayPal buyer protections.
All U.S. orders include free shipping.
Orders are typically dispatched within 1–2 days; USPS usually takes another 2–3 days to deliver within the United States. Contact us for more information!